Corliss Designs!

A Splash of Art and A Dash of Sound – Kindergarten through Grade five, On creativity we thrive!

Explore Christmas with Santa

December 12, 2010 by corlissdesigns · 11 Comments · School Stuff

This Christmas, you get an opportunity to visit the following website and explore it. See what you can do around in Santa’s house on the North Pole. Before you leave, make sure you leave a comment to this post to tell us your thoughts (what you did or what you think or something interesting related to what you explored)! Have fun.

www.northpole.com

Tags: ··

11 Comments so far ↓

• aNUJ

tHE WEBSITES COOL, i LOVED WHEN YOU GET TO DO THE WORD SEARCH!

• Shawn

The website cool and the the games and writing a letter to santa and the word search

• Puneet

This is an amazing website. In my opinion i think this website is really good. There are alots of things to do like wordsearches and mazes. It is also educational with learning games like count the money. I played a game where you count money, colouring, reading a story and looked recipes for chocolate cake.

• divya

this is a fun website to visit . In my thought I think there are alot games to play and educational learnings. The part I liked is when I sent santa the letter. I played games and read stories . the games I were : word searches , telling time. ho-ho-ho!!!!!!!!!

• jasroop

in think it was a good website cause many stories to read and things like that

• AB

I did the naughty and nice list a few times.
    i did ok on the list.

• timothy

i played checkers with santa

• bala

I think that it is a good website and there are so many storeis to read and learn especialy the games were fantasic in a way that everyone can and have fun.have a nice time playing and reading HO HO HO HO HO.BY SANTA CLAUS REALLY BALA.

• darshit

i loved this website .The main i liked is the mailroom and the snow man dressup and i wanted the santa dressup then snowman dressup so if you have any chace to put santa dressup please put it on the website.

thank you
    corliss designs and commitie

• Simran B.

I had a lot of fun finding out if I’m naughty or nice. When I went on the NAUGHTY OR NICE list, I wondered if this was all programmed for the answers. I also looked at the Q&A for Santa. There were so many answers to my questions!

• Jasmeet

I loved the website because there were many games and so many different activites to do. Like cooking and triming the christmas tree. I was on the nice list (yes) I will for sure go on this website again soon. I will do more comments soon.